Check the rules of origin applying to your product at My export
- General information about trade between Tunisia and the EU
- Statistics on EU trade with Tunisia
- EU Delegation in Tunisia
- Tunisia's diplomatic mission to the EU
- European Neighbourhood Policy with Tunisia (ENPI)
- EU-Mediterranean Partnership
EU assistance to Tunisia:
- EU development policy and financial assistance to Tunisia
- EU sustainable economic development assistance under ENPI south
- EU funding to external aid activities
- EU response to the Arab spring
- ENPI info center
- ENPI info center – EuroMed – Tunisia news
EU-Tunisia trade rules of origin:
- Introduction to Rules of origin
- Rules of Origin Tunisia
- Proofs of Origin Tunisia
- User's Handbook for countries participating to the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership
- Communication toolkit on "how to export fromTunisia to the EU?"
- duty-free access to the EU market for manufactured goods
- preferential treatment for agricultural, processed agricultural and fisheries products.
Tunisia also has a bilateral trade dispute settlement mechanism with the EU.
Tunisia is also a signatory of the Agadir Agreement with Egypt, Jordan and Morocco, as a step towards creating a Euro-Mediterranean free-trade area. It also has free-trade agreements with Turkey and with the EFTA countries.
Tunisia is part of the Pan-Euro-Mediterranean system of cumulation of origin, which makes it simpler to import products manufactured in more than one country throughout the Mediterranean basin.
Tunisia is a member of the World Trade Organisation (since 1995).