Check the rules of origin applying to your product at My export
- General information about trade between Algeria and the EU
- Statistics on EU trade with Algeria
- EU Delegation in Algeria
- European Neighbourhood Policy with Algeria (ENPI)
- EU-Mediterranean Partnership
EU assistance to Algeria
- EU development policy and financial assistance to Algeria
- EU sustainable economic development assistance under ENPI south
- Algeria's diplomatic mission to the EU
- ENPI info center
- ENPI info center – EuroMed – Algeria news
- EU funding to external aid activities
EU-Algeria trade relations
- Introduction to Rules of origin
- Rules of Origin Algeria
- Proofs of origin Algeria
- User's Handbook for countries participating to the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership
- Communication toolkit on how to export from Algeria to the EU?
- duty-free access to the EU market for manufactured goods
- preferential treatment for agricultural, processed agricultural and fisheries products.
This agreement entered into force in September 2005. It sets out a framework for the EU-Algeria relationship in all areas including trade.
Algeria enjoys trade preferences with the EU under the import regime known as the Generalised Scheme of Preferences (GSP).