Check the rules of origin applying to your product at My export
- General information on EU trade with Lebanon
- Statistics on EU trade with Lebanon
- EU Delegation in Lebanon
- Lebanon's diplomatic mission to the EU
- EU-Mediterranean partnership
- EU neighbourhood policy to Lebanon (ENPI)
EU assistance to Lebanon:
- EU development policy and financial assistance to Lebanon
- EU sustainable economic development assistance under ENPI south
- EU funding to external aid activities
- ENPI info center
- ENPI info center – EuroMed – Lebanon news
EU-Lebanon trade rules of origin:
- Introduction to Rules of origin
- Rules of Origin Lebanon
- Proofs of Origin Lebanon
- User's Handbook for countries participating to the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership
- Communication toolkit on "how to export from Lebanon to the EU?"
- duty-free access to the EU market for manufactured goods
- preferential treatment for agricultural, processed agricultural and fisheries products.
The agreement aims at creating a bilateral free-trade area between the EU and Lebanon by 2014.
Lebanon qualifies to join the Pan-Euro-Mediterranean system of cumulation of origin, but has not yet signed or ratified the Convention.
Lebanon is in the process of accession to the WTO.