Check the rules of origin applying to your product at My export
- General information on EU trade with Egypt
- Statistics on EU trade with Egypt
- EU Delegation in Egypt
- Egypt's diplomatic mission to the EU
- EU-Mediterranean partnership
- European neighbourhood policy with Egypt (ENPI)
EU assistance to Egypt:
- EU development policy and financial assistance to Egypt
- EU sustainable economic development assistance under ENPI south
- EU funding to external aid activities
- EU response to Arab spring
- ENPI Info Center
- ENPI Info Center – EuroMed – Egypt news
EU-Egypt trade rules of origin:
- Introduction to Rules of origin
- Rules of Origin Egypt
- Proofs of origin Egypt
- User's Handbook for countries participating to the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership
- Communication toolkit on "how to export from Egypt to the EU?"
- duty-free access to the EU market for manufactured goods
- preferential treatment for agricultural, processed agricultural and fisheries products.
Other trade-related agreements between Egypt and the EU:
- Agreement on agricultural, processed agricultural and fisheries products (2010)
- Protocol on a trade dispute settlement mechanism
Egypt is also a signatory of the Agadir Agreement with Jordan, Morocco and Tunisia as a step towards creating a Euro-Mediterranean free-trade area. It also has free-trade agreements with Turkey and with EFTA countries.
Egypt qualifies to join the Pan-Euro-Mediterranean system of cumulation of origin, but has not yet signed or ratified the Convention.
Egypt is a member of the World Trade Organisation (since 1995).