Check the rules of origin applying to your product at My export
EU-South Africa relations:
- General information on EU trade with South Africa
- Statistics on EU trade with South Africa
- EU Delegation in South Africa
- South Africa's diplomatic mission to the EU
EU assistance to South African:
- EU development policy and financial assistance to South Africa
- EU funding to external aid activities
EU-South African trade rules of origin:
South Africa has a trade, development and cooperation agreement with the EU, which establishes a free trade area covering 90% of bilateral trade between the two parties.
South Africa is party to the negotiations of an Economic Partnership Agreement with the Southern African Development Community Southern African Development Community comprising Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, South Africa and Swaziland. Negotiations were concluded in July 2014.