Check the rules of origin applying to your product at My export
- General information on EU trade with Palestine
- Statistics on EU trade with Palestine
- EU Delegation for Palestine
- European Neighbourhood Policy with Palestine (ENPI)
- EU-Mediterranean Partnership
EU assistance to Palestine:
- EU development policy and financial assistance to Palestine
- EU sustainable economic development assistance under ENPI south
- EU funding to external aid activities
- ENPI info center
EU-Palestine trade rules of origin:
- Introduction to Rules of origin
- Rules of Origin Palestine
- Proofs of Origin Palestine
- User's Handbook for countries participating to the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership
- Communication toolkit on "how to export from Palestine to the EU?"
- duty-free access to the EU market for manufactured goods from Palestine
- duty-free and quota-free access for agricultural, processed agricultural and fishery products from Palestine to the EU and preferential treatment for certain agricultural, processed agricultural and fishery products from the EU to Palestine.
Palestine is participating in negotiations on the Pan-Euro-Mediterranean system of cumulation of origin, which will allow them to re-export processed goods from other countries while maintaining preferential access to the EU market.
Special requirements apply to products originating in the Israeli settlements in the West-Bank, Gaza Strip, East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights, which do not benefit from preferential tariff treatment under the EU-Israel Association Agreement.
The Palestinian Authority is not a member of the World Trade Organisation but has applied to become a permanent observer in its governing bodies.
* This designation shall not be construed as recognition of a State of Palestine and is without prejudice to the individual positions of EU Member States on this issue.