Check the rules of origin applying to your product at My export
- General information on EU trade with Chile
- Statistics on EU trade with Chile
- EU Delegation in Chile
- Chile's diplomatic mission to the EU
EU assistance to Chile:
- EU development policy and financial assistance to Chile
- EU funding to external aid activities
- AL-invest regional aid programme
EU-Chile trade rules of origin:
Trade relations between EU and Chile are governed by the EU-Chile association agreement (2002), including a comprehensive free trade agreement that goes well beyond WTO commitments. The agreement:
- eliminates barriers to trade
- establishes clear rules for exporters, importers and investors
- creates a free trade area in goods, services and government procurement
- liberalises investment and capital flows
- strengthens the protection of intellectual property rights.
The agreement also foresees that both parties will further liberalise trade in agricultural goods and services in the future, including protection of geographical indications.
Chile also has a very wide network of free trade agreements with other countries and regions.