Check the rules of origin applying to your product at My export
- General information on EU trade with Jordan
- Statistics on EU trade with Jordan
- EU Delegation in Jordan
- Jordan's diplomatic mission to the EU
- EU-Mediterranean partnership
- EU neighbourhood policy to Jordan (ENPI)
EU assistance to Jordan:
- EU development policy and financial assistance to Jordan
- EU sustainable economic development assistance under ENPI south
- EU funding to external aid activities
- ENPI info center
- ENPI info center – EuroMed – Jordan news
EU-Jordan trade rules of origin:
- Introduction to Rules of origin
- Rules of Origin Jordan
- Proofs of origin Jordan
- User's Handbook for countries participating to the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership
- Communication toolkit on "how to export from Jordan to the EU?"
- duty-free access to the EU market for manufactured goods
- preferential treatment for agricultural, processed agricultural and fisheries products.
The agreement progressively establishes a free trade area between the EU and Jordan (due for completion in 2014), in conformity with WTO rules.
Jordan is also a signatory of the Agadir Agreement with Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia, as a step towards creating a Euro-Mediterranean free-trade area.
It is part of the Pan-Euro-Mediterranean system of cumulation of origin, but has not yet ratified the convention, so the arrangements are not yet in force there.
Jordan is a member of the World Trade Organisation (since 2000).