Check the rules of origin applying to your product at My export
- General information on EU trade with Morocco
- Statistics on EU trade with Morocco
- EU Delegation in Morocco
- Morocco's diplomatic mission to the EU
- EU-Mediterranean Partnership
- European Neighbourhood Policy with Morocco (ENPI)
EU assistance to Morocco:
- EU development policy and financial assistance to Morocco
- EU sustainable economic development assistance under ENPI south
- EU funding to external aid activities
- ENPI info center
- ENPI info center – EuroMed – Morocco news
EU-Morocco trade rules of origin:
- Introduction to Rules of origin
- Rules of Origin Morocco
- Proofs of origin Morocco
- User's Handbook for countries participating to the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership
- Communication toolkit on "how to export from Morocco to the EU?"
- duty-free access to the EU market for manufactured goods
- preferential treatment for agricultural, processed agricultural and fisheries products.
Morocco is also a signatory of the Agadir Agreement with Egypt, Jordan and Tunisia as a step towards creating a Euro-Mediterranean free-trade area. It also has free-trade agreements with Turkey and with the EFTA countries.
Morocco is part of the Pan-Euro-Mediterranean system of cumulation of origin, which makes it simpler to import products manufactured in more than one country throughout the Mediterranean basin.
Morocco is a member of World Trade Organisation (since 1995).